Examples Of Disability Discrimination In The Workplace:
- Assigning a duty to a disabled person that they cannot do.
- Failing to provide a nearby parking space for a disabled worker.
- Failing to provide a reasonable accommodation such as a piece of equipment that is needed.
- Changing the position of a disabled person to a non-public facing role.
- Failing to allow for breaks to cope with a disability.
Our Disability Discrimination Defense Attorneys Can Help
The disability discrimination defense lawyers at the Law Office of Yuriy Moshes have extensive experience assisting small businesses identify whether an employee is “qualified” under the FMLA and/or ADA and whether a reasonable accommodation is necessary or can be made. If an accommodation can be made, we help determine whether or not it is unduly burdensome.
Our attorneys frequently guide small business owners and managers through the process to ensure compliance with the ADA. Our goals is to avoid litigation and to successfully defend against allegations of workplace disability discrimination.
Call us anytime 24/7 at (877) 275-3004.